I went to the OB yesterday, and we had some unexpected news. While I had been measuring "big" for a couple of months (big = ahead of my due date), this time I measured three weeks ahead! So even though our due date is still in early January, our son thinks he's due December 14th. We're going in for another ultrasound in a week or two, which should give the doctors more info. Of course, we're all a little worried. Does this mean I'll have an enormous baby? Or just an early baby? Or is something wrong? So I've decided it's all Zach's fault, of course.
:) He DOES have a 6'4 cousin, after all...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Definitely Zach's fault. He was a huge baby right? And there's nothing wrong with a pre-Christmas December baby...I can't wait to meet his hugeness whenever he decides it's time!!
Post a Comment