Wednesday, November 7, 2007
Nesting. So Weird.
For those of you who know me, this is going to come as a shock...but I appear to have fallen victim to the nesting instinct that strikes pregnant women in their final weeks. I can't seem to stop obsessively cleaning our house! I spent today sweeping, mopping, and scrubbing. I'm so tired now that I can barely walk, and yet I'm still unsatisfied with the dust on the upper window panes...the dirt inside the vents...the invisible (but obviously there) germs on the upper shelves of our closets... Somebody help me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
There is no help available for you. You will not have an opportunity to clean like that for several years to come....believe me, you're lucky to get laundry and dishes done often enough!!
You can come and clean our house and babysit Raylee and Maia too. Hurry down. Love and kisses.
I'm with Jason! Sasha and I could use a super-clean house... Of course, no babysitting here...just cleaning... ;-)
Post a Comment