So here I am, finally publishing a new post. Sometimes, when you're pregnant, it's hard to get up the motivation to actually take a picture of yourself...I'm always tired, as you can tell by this picture! Sleeping is hard, and the baby is getting BIG. He's always on the move, though now he's more limited in space. That's good news for me- his punches and kicks are way less powerful now! Papa Grieco and I are getting the nursery ready, and finishing up some last minute work around the house. I have a baby shower at school in two weeks, and our big shower at my mom's house in three weeks. We took our hospital tour last week, and started our hypnobirthing class yesterday. We're getting close, and it's so exciting! Pretty soon I'll be holding Homer Bob (my mom's nickname for our son, since we're not telling anyone his name yet) in my arms, and I can't imagine that anything could make me happier.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment