Friday, December 26, 2008

Happy Holidays!

Happy Holidays everyone!

Avi started his holidays with a drive to Virginia with Nana and Pop Pop. He left poor mama and dada in New Jersey...you can tell how much he suffered...



We joined back up with him the next day, to get ready for Christmas!




Look at all that loot!


Band in a Box!


Tasty...


Tasty...


Tasty! That Band in a Box sure is yummy!


And a talking Elmo!


And we got to meet Santa!


That guy was awesome!


As usual, daddy spent part of the time shirtless...


Cool new blocks!


So neat...


to knock over!


And knock over some more!


And to build back up, so I can knock them over some more!


Phew! Construction work is exhausting.


Noah!


Good book- cool animals!


Seriously. Christmas is tiring!


I mean, look how much of a mess we can make!


Even Pop Pop got loopy after a while...


Daddy and I took a break to read about doggies.


Wait- who put all my toys away???


And what is Teddy doing in there?


I'm pooped.


Can you help me get Teddy out of here???


Thanks, Nana...

After a nice nap, we went over to Grandma Ro's and Grandpaul's for Christmas supper!


It was a feast!


I seem to have lost my chick magnet label...


Grandma Ro made homemade whipped cream, and let me help clean up!
(Insert huge tantrum when daddy takes this away...)


And mom eased the pain with pumpkin pie. They have TOTALLY been holding out on me with all this good food. Have you guys tried sugar before???? Yum!

-----------------------------------------------

I hope you all are having a wonderful holiday! This has been the best Christmas for me- surrounded by family, playing with our son. Christmas is super fun with a baby!

No comments: