Saturday, December 27, 2008

Birthday Fun!

Hey there! Want to know how I got so dirty???

Well there was this totally kickin' party...and yours truly was the guest of honor!
(BTW, check out my new shoes! H-O-T!)


And, well, let me start from the beginning...

First off, we decided to celebrate my birthday a little early. That way, we could hang with the Virginia crew of family and friends! We went for pizza at Joe's!


Everyone who was ANYONE was there! It was awesome...


I hit the salad bar...


And kept up the eatin' with a couple of pies...


We had super stylish hats to wear...


Mama and Auntie Sarah made me a cake!


And everybody sang to me...


I got cool presents!


And a new book, too!


I didn't want the day to end. It was so much fun! Thanks for making my day special, everybody!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Avi! The Finn family wishes you many more wonderful birthdays