
I love Thanksgiving!! (And my new snow boots!)

We kept it relaxed and casual this year. Daddy was in Cincinnati with Grandma, Grandpa, Uncle Sasha and Aunt Therese. So Nana and Pop Pop came up to keep us company! We made stuffing...
That's me helping!
And snacking...
Mama brined the turkey! She never cooked a Thanksgiving meal before...
But it turned out really yummy! I even took a bite of turkey!
But mostly I just had fun hanging with my family.

I refused to try the apple pie. But I really liked the homemade whipped cream on bananas and blueberries!

Rowr!
I had a lot of fun this week, but I missed daddy so much. You can't tell from the pictures, but I had a bit of a tough time. I was up a lot at night, wanting to be held all the time, crying for mommy, and asking constantly about daddy. I had some great times, but it was hard to be away from daddy for so long! :(
2 comments:
Great photos and story telling!! Sounds like a nice, but sad, thanksgiving holiday.
I'm sure Avi is glad to see Daddy tonight though!!
this pic is great! says it all.
Post a Comment