Sunday, February 1, 2009

What a Weekend!

Avi had a LOT going on these past few days! It all started with Friday's playgroup at our house.


Hey mom, take my picture!


Need a hand, cutie?


There are a lot of kids here...seriously, this is crazy!
------------------------
Then, we had family over for brunch!


My aunts are so fun!


Light?


No, seriously, light???


High 5!


We're a musical bunch...


I'm diggin' on Melanie's glasses!


She's so cool! Maybe a future teacher?


I love this puzzle!


Deegan would have gone home with Grandpaul in a heartbeat!


I love you, Grandma Ro.


Give me those glasses!


Mom who? Was she even gone this weekend? My grandparents were too fun to notice!

3 comments:

Marian said...

You were gone this weekend?

Marian said...

I can't believe that playdate! So many kids! Looks like lots of fun (but chaotic fun). Avi seems to enjoy playing with other kids, too!

Marian said...

We're going to see you and Avi on Monday!!!!!!! What time do you think you'll arrive? I am still considering taking a half day or longer on Tuesday...