- Walking! Kind of! He will take 2-5 steps all by himself!
- pointing to things, when I ask him to. He points to dada, the light, the fan, and the doggy!
- going feet first down stairs. We say, "Feet first!" and he turns around, and goes down the safe way all by himself!
- talking to communicate! He says dada, mama (less often, I must admit...), teddy, and dah (dog). He also points to stuff and says "dis" or "dis is" if he doesn't know the word.
- clearly understanding words we use! If I say, "Where's the doggy?" or "Are you ready for lunch?" then he responds appropriately. (i.e. pointing, whining, heading for the door, laughing, etc.)
- showing that he is excited, when he sees we are heading home (in the car).
- showing he is excited, when he realizes we are going to pick up daddy from the train station.
- obsessively closing every door in the house.
- opening containers and putting smaller objects in them, and then closing them again.
- picking up trash and lint, tasting it, and then handing it to mama.
- demanding attention from strangers. And if they don't give it to him, he acts super cute and flirty! And if they STILL don't give it to him, tantrum time...yikes!
Could any baby be so cute and fabulous???
1 comment:
I can't wait to see that chunky monkey at the end of this month!!
Post a Comment