Monday, January 19, 2009

Gorgeous, darling...


Mom says I'm a picky eater. But in fact, I'm an artist...


Note the body art...


Click on the photo to really get an appreciation for my work!


Truly a master of food painting. Am I right? And while I am now refusing to eat all vegetables (yes ALL), and mostly wear my food...I still look great!

1 comment:

Marian said...

You do look great, Avi! I see molars in the close up shot. I know those were painful coming in. I get the pleasure of 8 molars in the next few months - Brynja's 1-years, and Sven's 2-years.

Don't worry, he'll start eating veges again. In the meantime, try V8 fusion. And maybe it's time for vitamins if the refusing is long term.

The worst thing about this photo is that we have that high chair, at Nana and Bumpa's house, and I know the cover is CLOTH and can't just be wiped off.