
Daddy and me.

I'm still crazy about my car!

Aw shucks...

Look at me be so serious and cute! I'm rampin' up, eatin' my carbs to get ready for the big hike!

We finally got to use the cool backpack we got a year ago!

I can see everything daddy sees.

And we can run!

And run!

Isn't the Wachtung Reservation so pretty?
Check out me and daddy!





1 comment:
Oh this is a great series of photos. Such a happy hiker!! I love the one of the 3 of you - we have one like that when Sven was 6 mos, and he was passed out. I'm not surprised that Avi didn't fall asleep though - so much to see and do and run to!
Hannah, you look fantastic and I LOVE your haircut. When are you going to come see us?!?!
And don't take this the wrong way, but it's so nice to see Zach wearing clothes in your blog photos!
Post a Comment