Avi's World!
Monday, October 20, 2008
A few more photos!
Avi
continues to be significantly more photogenic than his mama...
We got to visit with
Jinna
and Elena on Saturday! We miss them so much.
I'm beat! Could I be the cutest baby that ever lived? Could be...
1 comment:
Marian
said...
He is beautiful. I love the sleeping shot.
October 22, 2008 at 9:02 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ahhhh...yesterday!
ahhhh...yesterday!
January (1)
December (5)
November (5)
October (12)
September (7)
August (7)
July (5)
June (6)
May (13)
April (9)
March (13)
February (6)
January (18)
December (11)
November (19)
October (14)
September (8)
August (10)
July (14)
June (18)
May (16)
April (13)
March (16)
February (6)
January (4)
December (3)
November (4)
October (2)
Check Out:
Marian and Her Crew
Doula Momma
1 comment:
He is beautiful. I love the sleeping shot.
Post a Comment