Tuesday, September 9, 2008

New Photos!

It's Avi's last week in Virginia, and we got some great shots of the fun times!


Hey, Lexi...


See, it's ok!


Hey, mom...


Let me see that!


Gotcha!


Wait, you got me!


Hey, pop pop...


I'm thirsty!


I never get to watch TV, but mom says I gotta get ready for Fantasy Football season. And that guy up there is Eli Manning. We are not impressed with him...


The problem is, he beat us. And I'm even wearing my lucky Redskins onesie!


Even my lucky Redskins onesie didn't help. Where is Joe Gibbs?


I'm tough, and working the one handed look!


Seriously tough! I'm getting ready to stand up on my own!


And my new favorite food is watermelon.


My new favorite toy is this phat car! How cool do I look??


Teddy came with us on our drive. Doesn't he look comfortable?

2 comments:

Marian said...

I can't believe how tall Avi is getting....Are you putting lemonade in the sippy cup???

Marian said...

Ok seriously. That water bottle that pop pop is holding - Sven used to go CRAZY about those! So much that I never ever have bottled water around him. He's really cute, Hannah. I can't wait to get him and my little ones all together. It's going to be an insane blast!!!