Saturday, September 27, 2008

Nana and Pop Pop!

We had visitors this week! Nana and Pop Pop came up, and we had such a good time hanging out with them! We are also now waving hello and goodbye!


Pop Pop packed up my exersaucer, because I'm such a big boy now.


He's so fun to play with!


Nana went with me to a Music Together class. After watching me rock the house, she got me this awesome drum/teether!


I looooove pickles.


I also love raspberries!


Isn't this so cool? I'm eating out of a bowl!


Were these raspberries spiked?



That vacuum can pick up almost anything...

1 comment:

Marian said...

I still think pickles are weird. I love the vacuum video. What baby isn't terrified of the vacuum coming at them? Maybe later, when Avi actually realizes that the vacuum could SUCK HIM UP, MUA HA HA HA HA. Can we have your stationary entertainer until you need it again?!?!?!