Avi's World!
Friday, July 11, 2008
Our new play mat!
Our hard wood floors have been a bit challenging as Avi is becoming more mobile. So we finally bought a foam play mat, and it's so much fun to play on!
See? I can sit and chew at the same time!
Oops, it's hard to remember to stay up!
I'm so serious, mom...
Is that camera edible?
I'm learning to crawl!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ahhhh...yesterday!
ahhhh...yesterday!
January (1)
December (5)
November (5)
October (12)
September (7)
August (7)
July (5)
June (6)
May (13)
April (9)
March (13)
February (6)
January (18)
December (11)
November (19)
October (14)
September (8)
August (10)
July (14)
June (18)
May (16)
April (13)
March (16)
February (6)
January (4)
December (3)
November (4)
October (2)
Check Out:
Marian and Her Crew
Doula Momma
No comments:
Post a Comment